This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC Problems on playonline

I just bought FFXI online and had it installed directly to the drive. I'm currently at the PlayOnline registration and it keeps giving me this

UCS-60257

The server is busy or you have entered incorrect information.

Please note the following points and try again.

-Please check whether your card is valid.
    -Please check your card number.

And I KNOW everything is 110% right and I know cards valid bc I just bought the dang game! If anyone could help me troubleshoot this issue I would greatly appreciate it

Re: CC Problems on playonline

If you know everything is 100% correct, maybe it's not the CC and instead it's this:

Originally posted by Sanjuro Hurasaku View Post
    The server is busy

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
    ------
    Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
    When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

odd question, but how did you install it? through POL itself or through your Xbox menu? (if its Xbox you are on)
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

I did it through my comp. I got the game off gamestop and directly downloaded it off the site. Sent me an email with cd key and gave me all the expansions ect. everything installed fine.. It's just this PlayOnline thing that's being wierd

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjuro Hurasaku View Post
          I did it through my comp. I got the game off gamestop and directly downloaded it off the site. Sent me an email with cd key and gave me all the expansions ect. everything installed fine.. It's just this PlayOnline thing that's being wierd

odd, well keep trying, or wait till tomorrow, and see if it goes through.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Really upsets me when things just don't work. I've never had this happen before besides once today earlier when I was trying to get it from another site and it wasn't wanting to take my card for some reason. I hope it's not the same with this thus theres no way to work around it...
            Last edited by Sanjuro Hurasaku; 11-19-2008, 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

No, your name will always show up in all caps. Bugs the shit out of me.

Might want to check with your card company, like if you can check them online. If your address or zip code is incorrect, it will decline the payment. Not sure if that gives you a separate message.

Other than that, I'd say keep trying. Usually I don't get busy messages unless it's right after monthly registration maintenance.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Hey everyone. It worked this morning when I woke up before work. I think it wasn't working because it was just so late at night when I was trying. Who knows I'm just glad it worked! Thank's for your time lol

Comment

RELEASE THE DOVES!!

Thread closed.
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                  X