A little trouble..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little trouble..

Okay so I logged on to PlayOnline Viewer and it tells me I need a version update. I go through that and it finishes, PlayOnline restarts and I try logging on, but I get that "network is busy or there are connection problems" message. That doesn't concern me too much, but the part after that makes me wonder. After I close the message it says "Version update failed" but I already did that. A little confused here.

(btw, if I don't say the problem is fixed then assume it still isn't.)
    Last edited by Silent Howler; 10-27-2007, 01:41 PM.

Re: A little trouble..

hmm it's almost evening now, you got the patch to complete yet?
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Well I'm pretty sure it said "update complete" before it restarted, so I don't know why it's saying it's failing now. But I can't even try it again because I get that error message right when I try to log in.

Comment

hmmm i hv that problem too but the diference is that i can log in with no problem..
        (i log play some time then sometimes not always i got that error message then i drops me out of POL and tells me that i failed doing the update,the i just turn off my Xbox and log back again.) and i dont know how to check if the update is done or not or how to make it again so...

Comment

Hmm..well I still can't log in. Still not sure what the problem is exactly. I was able to log in the first time I got on, did the update, PlayOnline restarts as usual, but this time I can't log on and then it says the update failed. And it's been doing that all day. =/
          ------------------------------------------
          Well this isn't good. Tried logging in today and I still have the same problem.
          Last edited by Silent Howler; 10-28-2007, 09:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Stupid Vista. Anyway, looks like the problem is fixed now.

Comment

Working...
            X