Help! "Config"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! "Config"

Hey, is there a way I can copy my "Configurations (Config)" on one char and put it on another?

Re: Help! "Config"

I asked a similar question the other day. I haven't yet found a way to do it, unfortunately.

Maybe this time tho!

Comment

its the same file as your macros, i think it keeps all the info, dont ask me right now though, im not at home
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

When you get home will you get on and check it out, and come back and tell us? =]

Originally posted by Balfree
        its the same file as your macros, i think it keeps all the info, dont ask me right now though, im not at home

Comment

Originally posted by Aelathir
          I asked a similar question the other day. I haven't yet found a way to do it, unfortunately.

Maybe this time tho!
          what'dya mean, didn't you read my post? http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/607447-post2.html

same method works for this as question well

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I did read. But it didn't work.

Comment

it didn't?
              I always use that to copy over my font colors, macros, map markers, chat filters and keyboard layout. worked fine for me (unless SE changed something yet again).

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Maybe I did it wrong? I'll give it a try again later this afternoon.

Comment

Yes. You have four slots for saving macros and markers. Each slot holds a set of macros and markers for one character. From the select character screen, press L1+L3 or Shift+Alt+Ctrl+(B)ackup, then use the directional buttons or arrow keys to choose a slot to save to. To load a set of macros and markers, press R1+R3 or Shift+Alt+Ctrl+(R)esume and use the directional buttons or arrow keys to choose a slot to load. Press R2+L2+R3+L3 or Shift+Alt+Ctrl+(D)elete to delete a set of macros and markers for a character. Macros and markers saved in this manner are saved to the HDD. If you save your macros and markers before reinstalling FINAL FANTASY XI, you will be able to retrieve them later. You cannot access saved macros and markers from a guest login. Please note that reinstalling the PlayOnline Viewer will erase all of your saved macros and markers.
                  This is the complete instructions copied over from POL (i typed the wrong sequence in my other post).

it saves more than just the macros and markers. so again, this can be used for the OP's problem and yours aelathir

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Cool, thanks so much! :D

Comment

Working...
                    X