This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem using laptop

When I try to type in a world pass, being as im using a laptop i dont have the key pad say for the one integrated with my letters. I use the function key to use that key pad, but it wont work to enter the world pass. It works for everything else say for that. I cant seem to find the config to chagne to compact keyboard either so if anyone can give me a hand location that i would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Problem using laptop

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Is the number strip up above the letter keys not working?

NOTE:moved the thread to more appropriate forum.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Never mind I solved it, but my "key pad" is intergrated using a function key. I hold that key and the letter u has a small 4 under it and while holding the Fn key if I press u, instead of u it prints 4. Instead of j=1 k=2 etc.

Comment

Don't you have a strip of numbers that is below the F keys on your keyboard? I thought that was standard of all keyboards, laptop or not. I'm typing off of a laptop right now and mine has one, lol. How do you make the symbols like @ or & or % if you don't have that number strip, I wonder? :\

Main Job: 70RDM/BLM or WHM ~ Fairy (I hate you, Maat)
        Currently Leveling: 49WHM/BLM
        Windurst Rank 10 ~ As of 5/25/07! Woot!

My Fanfiction (please read, or at least skim!)

Susan>> Babies are just like people.
        Susan>> Just smaller.
        [GM]Dave>> But I don't like people.
        [GM]Dave>> I hate people.
        Susan>> Babies are like small people that can't talk.
        [GM]Dave>> ...
        [GM]Dave>> I'm listening.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilani
          Don't you have a strip of numbers that is below the F keys on your keyboard? I thought that was standard of all keyboards, laptop or not. I'm typing off of a laptop right now and mine has one, lol. How do you make the symbols like @ or & or % if you don't have that number strip, I wonder? :\
          Arabic key bords don't have those symbols. Maby he has a foreign keybord laptop?

Comment

Working...
          X