This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't play!

When I go to the play part, it says, "YOU CANNOT PLAY. THIS CAN BE BECAUSE OF MANY REASONS.

1. YOU HAVE NOT POSTED A MINIMUM OF 30 BOARD POSTS.
    2. YOUR GROUP CANNOT PLAY."

What now? And... why do I already have Gil when I havn't played yet?!

Double Post Edited:
    Private message what you know, please!
    Last edited by Vivi; 06-05-2006, 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Re: Can't play!

Meh, too lazy to PM it.

You sound like you're mixing up FFXI with the forums... They're two completely seperate things. Forum gil (which you can see below your name/avatar) has absolutely nothing to do with gil inside the game itself. The forum gil is just something the people that own this website made to make the forums more fun and interesting.
    Generic Info!

Comment

I saw your post in this thread, regarding not being able to play. Just in case you don't look there again, I'll re-answer here.

You need an actual copy of the game software to play Final Fantasy XI. And you need to install it on your PC/360/PS2, depending on which version you're using. After that you'll access the game (on the PC at least) via the Icon that it installs on your desktop, or via the main start menu on your PC. I'm sure an Xbox or PS2 player could further explain how to play those versions.

The Store and RPG button above has nothing to do with Final Fantasy XI (the game we all discuss here). It's just a fun way to pass the time while in the forums.

If you want to play that, yes, you need 30 posts in these forums, but it's neither required nor something to get all worked up about. Ask questions (But first use the search feature in the upper right hand corner of the page to find your answers), look around, do a lot of reading, and you'll find most of the stuff you need to know to play FFXI.

Comment

Ah. Hmm. Guess it's a trip to Amazon, then.

Double Post Edited:
        (thinking to self)
        [What? Multiple versions?]
        Last edited by Vivi; 06-07-2006, 04:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X