X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration code problem...

Hi guys!!!!
    I really need help...
    I played Final Fantasy 11 about a year ago. It was so fun and i had a great experience....

I decided to play again last week... So I re-installed the whole-thing... ff:xi and playonline.... But when am about to send my registration code, i always get a (INVALID CODE, PLZ TRY AGAIN).... ?????? it worked a years ago, so why not now ???? do my old account still on and that is why i cant register ??? cuz i dont remember my id and everything....

I send a e-mail to playonline about it... but still no answer from them (its been 7 days now)...

What do ya think.... what could be the problem ???

I really need your help guys.... i wanna play so bad.... :O)
    thx in advance

Re: Registration code problem...

Try log in to POL with your account and see if it's still valid. As I understand your POL account will always be there and is free. You will need your FFXI key to purchase content ID which is the paying part.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I just create a account.... easy to do... but i still got to register(join pol) .. MMmmmm god, i have no clue...

Comment

I think once you start POL, you get that one account for that one cd key..so you gotta remember your old pol account and password, instead of creating a new account

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
          I think once you start POL, you get that one account for that one cd key..so you gotta remember your old pol account and password, instead of creating a new account
          Well Im having the same problem. But I do have my PlayOnline ID and for the life of me I cant remember my password. Is there a way I can obtain this? Im assuming just calling the number listed in the book. I just want to confirm if they do indeed issue out a replacement password.

Comment

Well, I called them when I lost my POL ID, but I knew my password, I'm sure they would just tell you what your original password was.

Comment

When you call S-E, to get your password, or change it you need the following:

Credit Card on the account
              Some proof that you are you
              your first born child
              Hades Server people only: 1,000,000 gil to Nejiko
              -Baka Inu!
              Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
              Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
              Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
              Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Ok thats what I want to hear! lol. Thankyou to everyone who responded and helped.

EDIT: Ok so I had made the phone call and according to them, since I havent played the game in over a year, my PlayOnline account which is apparently supposed to be "forever" had been deleted. Well It looks as though I am purchasing a new game.
                Last edited by InFear&Faith; 11-21-2005, 02:09 PM.

Comment

NO WAY! So if you don't use it after a year, they expect you to shell out for the game ALL OVER AGAIN!?!?!?! That's totally bogus. I'm in the same boat and want to play again some but I'll just forget about it if they want me to pay for the software again. That just sounds like bad business practice if you ask me.

Comment

/ma "Barnecropostra" <me>

Edit: That being said, I believe things have changed a bit. It was never made clear whether the posters with problems in this thread canceled their POL accounts, which you should never do regardless.
                    Ellipses on Fenrir
                    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                    . . .

Comment

Hey i been having more or less same problem but i not played for around 3month, but i keep gettin a error code : POL-1500
                      please help as im dying to get on FFXI again

Comment

Working...
                      X