Server Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Forums

If I brought them back, would anyone care? Does anyone particularly want them back? I figured out how to set them up such that you can opt in to as many server forums as are relevant to you and nobody else will see the activity that's irrelevant to them. Ideally they should have been set up that way ten years ago, but ... better late than never?
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Re: Server Forums

LOL If you've done the work then put them up. Would be silly not to. I don't know how much traffic but why not.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I have not, but if anyone would actually use them it would not be that much trouble.

Comment

I sincerely doubt I would use them. I mean, we have only a few members here as it is. Maybe a few years ago, but even then, I dunno.

NOT TRYING TO BE ALL NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, BUT YEAH.

Comment

Maybe put a poll up on the forums? Doing server forums for both games too?
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Putting up XIV server forums would be only slightly more trouble.

Umm ... does anyone actually play XIV?

Comment

LOL! I know we have 2 or 3 die hards that do.

Comment

Like, four people! And they play on different servers, so you know, woo!

Comment

They can each have their own forum!

Comment

My thoughts exactly. It'll be awesome, watching each player's slow decent into schizophrenia.

Comment

Haven't we been doing that for years with some of the posters here?

I would not think they'd be all that useful anymore.
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I started making the modifications and then got to thinking that, too. Too bad in a way. It would have been interesting to see how the forum would have developed differently with semi-integrated subcultures.

Comment

Well if XIV had turned out to not totally blow whale penis you could have tried it with that game, but since it sucks and no one plays it, you kind of lost out on that.
                          sigpic
                          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
                              I started making the modifications and then got to thinking that, too. Too bad in a way. It would have been interesting to see how the forum would have developed differently with semi-integrated subcultures.
                              Damnit just do it. Its not like it takes any resources other than your time and who cares about that.
                              I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
                              X