Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapatalk (A suggestion for the forum owner/administrator)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk (A suggestion for the forum owner/administrator)

I've gone and done the research, aside from how exactly you would be going about doing it as I don't own a forum myself*, and was wondering if we could get the Tapatalk script installed so the forum can be easily accessed via certain phones.

Currently, I use the forum most through my Droid internet browser (I'm not at a computer too often these days) and the page takes FOREVER to load, because there is so much here. Setting up the tapatalk script is supposedly rather easy, so I was hoping the forum administrator could give it a look-see.

Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips!

*(Did a bit more research before clicking submit, it is actually as simple as throwing a small code in the footer and putting in your forum information on their site.)

Thanks much for the consideration

(Thanks even more if you do it!)
    Last edited by Arcacial; 04-19-2010, 06:56 PM. Reason: Strikeout

Re: Tapatalk (A suggestion for the forum owner/administrator)

I will post a thread in the private section. No promises but hopefully an admin will see it.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Thank you.

If there are any android users who would like to use this program, send me a pm. It its supposed to make viewing forums much easier on mobile phones. I have not had the change to test it out yet though as I have not been on forums too much lately.

Comment

I'll look into it. How many existing users are interested in this script?
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
          I'll look into it. How many existing users are interested in this script?

If any, I just want to note, Android users should contact me! Unless they already know the secret workings of Androids, then I'm sure you can catch on to what I'm getting at here.

Comment

Nevermind. The script needs to be installed on the server, which is a level of access I don't have.
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
            X