"Forum" = xxxx Forum Title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Forum" = xxxx Forum Title?

So, those five x's in my title, the word "forum" is supposed to be there, not the x's. Heck, I could understand if you x'd out "screw," but I don't think even that is x'd out. So . . . yeah . . .

Also, to all the people complaining to the newbies about there being some "related thread" feature whenever someone tried to make a thread, yeah, I'm not exactly getting that any more either.
    Last edited by Yellow Mage; 06-09-2009, 03:44 PM. Reason: Also, if you notice my thread immediately below this one, it is still not dealt with . . .
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Re: "Forum" = xxxx Forum Title?

Probably to stop people from claiming any official relationship to the forum.

Comment

Well I tested it and it did post for me but I'm a mod. So it must be disabled for the general populace.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Meh, I just removed the forum part. Still makes enough sense.

Now please, TGM, or anybody, if you would, please see the thread immediately below this one. ; ;
        Last edited by Yellow Mage; 06-09-2009, 05:39 PM. Reason: Added link to clarify that I ddin't mean the thread below this one in latest posts, of course, but the thread below this one in the Comments/Suggestions forum.
        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Working...
        X