Give me back my quick edits. Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me back my quick edits. Please.

I remember a simpler time when I would notice a piece of grammar that didn't fit right with me. I would quickly hit the edit button, make an adjustment, and then save it all without needing to hit the "Go Advanced" button and load a whole other page to make my changes.

I can't do that anymore: hitting edit immediately loads the page like clicking "Go Advanced" would. I miss the quick edit feature, and I would like very much to see it again.
    Last edited by Yellow Mage; 06-09-2009, 03:46 PM. Reason: Dangit, just like right then! . . . how could I have not noticed that one until now?
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Re: Give me back my quick edits. Please.

I will certainly make them aware of your concerns YM. I can't guarantee anything though! LOL
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

In digging through the control panel trying to fix some other thing, I found the switch to flip to turn inline edits back on.

Ask and ye shall recieve! ......... Eventually! ........ Probably! ........... Maybe!
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

WHOO HOO!!! It's Christmas!

LOL
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Taskmage I want to have e-babies with you.

I chose e-babies as opposed to regular babies because I can't support any more babies, and I wouldn't want to burden someone else with that which I can not support.
          Last edited by Aksannyi; 08-18-2009, 09:38 PM. Reason: WINNAR
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
          X