If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Also, if we don't have an option to disable smilies, add one. Before you start adding in a bunch of new ones.
This.
And now that I'm thinking about it more...
If you have signatures enabled, but images turned off, sig images show up as a link to their URL. If someone puts a bunch of little images in a row without spaces between them, that turns into a horrible massive string with no line breaks that stretches the forum out to ridiculous widths. I'm sure it happens in regular posts, too, but I haven't seen it in a post.
It would be really nice if you could force a space after image URLs when they're displayed that way (since displaying them as a URL instead of an image already screws up how awesomely cool it looks to have them right next to each other).
I don't post as much as I'd like to (90% of the time, I find myself lurking instead of actually posting), but since you asked for volunteers, I'd be more than happy to post news items for you, if you'd have me.
Lilith > me. I've removed every reference to avatars from every template related to news and there still she stands with her precariously cradled boobies. I'm going to bed.
You *do* realize going to bed only exacerbates that particular problem...
Last edited by LilithAngel; 02-20-2009, 01:51 AM.
Reason: It's simple, really. Morrigan's sexiness can't be denied...
I give up on removing avatar's from newsposts. Lilith > me. I've removed every reference to avatars from every template related to news and there still she stands with her precariously cradled boobies. I'm going to bed.
Leave a comment: