Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Add another damned character to user titles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Add another damned character to user titles.

I mean seriously, given we already have 150px avatars it's not going to stretch the page any moreso.

The character limit now has given me like five or six awesome titles I've had to abandon because they were just ONE LETTER TOO DAMNED LONG. And that's not counting all the ones where I've had to remove spaces in order to make it fit.

I mean ffs.

Re: Suggestion: Add another damned character to user titles.

The maximum character limit for user titles has been increased from 15 to 31. Please report anyone you see being an idiot about it and using WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW as a title. Please note that WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is not the same thing as WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I am uncertain about this change!

Comment

I'm tempted to report TM, but I know that I'm already on thin ice for the Corona comment.
        The Tao of Ren
        FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
        Originally posted by Kaeko
        As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Dammit I totally had one before that I ditched for the same reason, and now I can't remember it. :/
          Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Exorcism Scoll L is in fact hax, but you know what? Ninetails first form can suck on it.

Comment

I pretty much just spend the 800k I had saved up and bought Exorcism scrolls and burned them for the entire of the Ark/Yami segment. I don't even know how the hell I was supposed to get through some parts of that boss.

Comment

Eh, really? I didn't have any trouble with Yami. Only fights in the game that gave me trouble had disguised Ninetails and those assinine canines in them.

Comment

It didn't give me trouble, I just wasn't interested in thwacking at it until I figured out how they wanted me to do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X