Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the deal with the avatar sizes being limited to 50x50 for some people, and not others? When I went to try out some new avatars, I got some tiny little POS dot for an avatar instead of the image I wanted to place. How can I go about getting this fixed, or who's PM box do I need to spam to get this fixed? I've found some nice pix I wanna slap up under that name of mine, and I want them big enough so I can actually make out what they are!

Last edited by LilithAngel; 02-25-2008, 02:24 AM. Reason: Cuz 50x50 is total junk! >:(

Re: Avatar size problems

A shot in the dark, but maybe something to do with being on the Wiki team? I noticed Armando and BBQ were sporting similarly sized avatars - perhaps not by choice.

Comment

"I feel he's onto something here..."

Prolly just coincidence, but yur right on that point. The same has happened to Sevv and Lmnop. Hongman hasn't changed his yet, but if he does, I can prolly guess what'll happen.

"We've been had!" I see what you did thar, PiNG!
      Last edited by LilithAngel; 02-25-2008, 02:58 AM. Reason: Sneaky sneaky...

Comment

I'm definitely not using a 50x50 avatar 'cuz I want to.

I also can't access the store for some reason.

Comment

I'm sure it's a problem with the wiki team user group.

Also, PiNG's fault.

Comment

I'm sure this has already been up-channeled to the boss man, but all the same, I'll make another report. I found a lovely action shot of the Vic Viper, and I wanna share it with all of you via my avatar. It's awesome!
            Last edited by LilithAngel; 02-25-2008, 07:45 AM. Reason: Because the full majesty that is the Vic Viper cannot be properly enjoyed in a 50x50 pic...

Comment

Yes, I believe they are aware of the issues. Please be patient since Ping is quite busy irl at the moment. I have posted your concerns and I'm sure he'll look into it.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

As a token of thanks, here's the full version of what my (albeit largely condensed) avatar will look like. Obviously, it won't be this big, but at least it shouldn't be 50x50. Enjoy!

That, my friends, is The Sexiness right there.

Comment

Many thanks, TGM.

Comment

Maybe because you get these extra special titles and username colors PiNG feels you deserve 50x50 avatars. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                    X