Site "Gil"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Site "Gil"

Restless: Did you have to pay 10K Gil to open this thread? That seems to be one of the purchasable things at the shop...
    Current Server: Asura
    Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
    Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
    Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
    Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
    Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Maybe that means to reopen a locked thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Evion View Post
        Restless: Did you have to pay 10K Gil to open this thread? That seems to be one of the purchasable things at the shop...
        I know my name is really long so just use RT and to answer your question, no but it seems this thread is one way to make gil....
        RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
        sigpic

Comment

This thread is no more a way to earn gil than any other. The point of the gil system is to give people something fun for posting on the forum. You can bet that if people start spamming the place up just for gil it will be removed.

Comment

I think it is. Every time I refresh this thread, you get one more gil. Also, do you think they would deduct gil for warnings and whatnot?
            Current Server: Asura
            Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
            Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
            Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
            Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
            Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
              This thread is no more a way to earn gil than any other. The point of the gil system is to give people something fun for posting on the forum. You can bet that if people start spamming the place up just for gil it will be removed.
              I was just saying since I had started this thread that is about the new(not new to older members) Gil system on this site the thread is getting alot of attention and since it is getting alot of attention I am getting gil... more or less a joke~

Originally posted by Evion View Post
              I think it is. Every time I refresh this thread, you get one more gil. Also, do you think they would deduct gil for warnings and whatnot?
              We will have to wait a find out...maybe if a mod was so kind to give me a warning and note my gil totals before and after?
              RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
              sigpic

Comment

I might have to do some adjustments on some stuff, so let me know if there's any problems.

Oh.. Yeah... This is awesome.

Comment

That's a mean link, man.

Also, problem: I can't freaking access the store! *shakes fist again* I think you forgot to enable it for my group or something.

Comment

That IS awesome!
                    RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
                    sigpic

Comment

Requesting 5k in donations to lock BBQKitten out of the COR forums.

Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                        Requesting 5k in donations to lock BBQKitten out of the COR forums.
                        Only if you pass 25k so my name can have a shadow
                        RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
                        sigpic

Comment

lol, speaking of...PiNG are those locking out of forums type of changes permanent until the user can buy access back in?
                          Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Does 'Thief' actually work?
                            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

So what I'd like to know is whether or not the things we purchased a long time ago will become active again.

I changed my name purple a while ago. Do I really have to pay again to change it again?

Not especially important, but just wondering all the same.
                              sigpic
                              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

That site is stripped of all images?

Does that mean a mobile capable site is possible? XD maybe a http://m.ffxionline.com? :p

btw, Kailea is the richest member... how'd that happen? over 1million gil? geez, was that accumulated through the bank and interest for the entire time it was offline?

Oh yeah and before, we use to have a RPG element, in which you could pick a job and equip your character using forum "gil" and battle mobs to earn xp for your forum character.

It was quite fun, and I bet a load of bandwidth used.
                                Last edited by Omniblast; 01-23-2008, 03:42 PM.
                                Hacked on 9/9/09
                                FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Working...
                                X