Dancer and Scholar in Character Info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancer and Scholar in Character Info?

Well, not that this is a terribly urgent matter, but I was just wondering when I'd be able to put in my Dancer and Scholar levels in the "Update Character Info" thingy, as I try to update that once a week or so. It's really not a big deal, but maybe we have some people who've switched to Dancer or Scholar and want to show that off on their character info.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Re: Dancer and Scholar in Character Info?

Y'know, I think I should go back and bump those other two threads again, just so we've got 3 threads on this subject, so it's very visible. Not knocking you Aksannyi for making this thread (hell, I should make 4 more so there's a full 7 on the "Top 7" boards), just knocking the SLOWness of the appearance of said character info options.

Yes, I'm looking at j00, Admins.

Comment

LOL, I didn't know someone had brought this up already, and I even checked first. I fail.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Yar, two whole threads. But not to worry, for I shall bump this one, and the other two, so that it's not so easily forgotten and it's more plainly visible. Once the Admins see so many of that exact same thread, they'll either lock them all, hoping it'll go away, or they'll get around to it.

I'll make new threads every so often, just to keep it fresh in their minds.

Comment

Working...
        X