Tabs not functioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabs not functioning

I'm trying to figure out why, when I'm using this computer, the "Home/Forums" annd "Groups" tabs are the only ones that work. I guess before I thought it had something to do with having dial-up since I had the same problem coming here using a different computer with dial-up, but no trouble with one using high speed. But now I've moved up to high speed and the issue is still there. I'm using a newer version of Windows, but not Vista. I know that when I used Windows Vista they seemed to work, at least Settings and Search since those are the only other ones I've been using.

Anyone else have any issues with the tabs not working?

Re: Tabs not functioning

The only time tabs don't work for me is when there's an image on one of the forum posts, and only on the computers at school, so it's very intermittent but yes, it does happen.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I have a problem with those tabs when I'm at work and the desktop resolution is set really low. I think maybe the menus don't have enough room to pop up or something. Could that be your problem?

You could always use the version 4 interface. I find it to be much cleaner but there's no dark version.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Is Javascript enabled?
        Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
        How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Comment

I'm pretty sure javascript is enabled, although not sure how to check for that. But switching to version 4 did help.

Comment

Working...
          X