What happened to the translations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the translations?

I was looking for the Japanese to English translations (the guides) that the site had before and I cant find them, were they removed?
    Ecko-The-Gecko

Re: What happened to the translations?

You don't really need them anymore as you can find them out yourself by typing...

/translate "item/magic" first letter of language you want to first letto f language you need

ex:
    /translate "Stone" ej
    would translate Stone from English to Japanese

Comment

Just do a search for Japanese phrases and you'll find a lot of threads with translations (most of them in romaji since we can't type hiragana/katakana/kanji).

I remember someone (maybe Balfree? I don't remember at all) posted a massive amount of translations or a site or something, but I have no idea what the thread's name was or how long ago did I read it, but hopefully you'll be lucky and bump into it.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

By the translations I mean the Japanese translations of the pol menus that showed how to change passwords, billing information, create a new character, create an account and so on. When this game was released in Japan Ping and a few others put up some guides so that people importing the game could get online. These guides were on the main page of the website before but now I can't find them anywhere.
        Ecko-The-Gecko

Comment

In that case I have no idea, I'm guessing all that was before my time.
          sigpic
          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Working...
          X