X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There be gil sellers ahoy!

KEEELHAUL THEM!!!

(Mods, we've got a few pests roaming about today. Report has been made. )

Re: There be gil sellers ahoy!

I don't normally condone torture, but for polluting my favorite FFXI site, I'm willing to make an exception.
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

There is no need to create a new thread about advertising spam. In fact, the mods prefer that you don't. Just report and move on.

Most of all, don't reply to them, or quote and reply to them. Then the mods have to go and delete your post too.

Comment

Yes was reading an interesting thread only to have the last post of it being spam by gillseller. A report was sent to the mods with suggestions of how best to castrate the spammer in the msot painfull manner.

Comment

ugh, can't even go to sleep in peace...
          Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          There is no need to create a new thread about advertising spam. In fact, the mods prefer that you don't. Just report and move on.
          Most of all, don't reply to them, or quote and reply to them. Then the mods have to go and delete your post too.
          absolutely! please do not create a thread/post about such things in the future. reporting it is sufficient and will be dealt with by the next unfortunate mod when they log in.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
          X