PiNG Pong Table? :o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PiNG Pong Table? :o

I started playing FFXI a week or two after the Japanese PC release and up to that point I had been using this site frequently and enjoyed seeing Ping's various movies and such. I've since then quit after some time of playing in the NA version, then gone to WoW etc etc. I'm wondering what happened to the site ownership and if those videos from back in the day still exist somewhere?

The videos included scenes from Ping playing as a BLM and DRK, then later debuted Pong his monk, tearing things up throughout his leveling experience to 60.

Thanks~

Re: PiNG Pong Table?

woah! those were some old videos. I don't know if they are on the site any more, but PiNG might still have 'em on his harddrive.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Where has PiNG been lately? He's gone poof!

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

PiNG's a busy man

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Matrix PiNG Pong > All

(And after all this time I'm still looking for a HD version of that video )
          sigpic
          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Damn, those are old old....like, PTing in eldieme old O_o

PiNG is still around, he just doesn't post much.

Comment

heh yeah, long story short, for quite a while after NA release I had a difficult time deciding what class to stick with. I made the mistake of becoming a DRG and taking it to about 56ish while waiting days between parties lol. Dunno how it is now but one day I was rewatching those videos and decided monk was for me took it to 71 before I ended up quitting.

PiNG's the man, I'm remembering now there was a clip of him soloing the M6 dagron back in the day when you could still do it with no level cap haha.

Comment

Working...
              X