X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting spam in PM?

I got this junk in PM... Anyone else?

Originally posted by kitty_corpse
    Hello, i am sorry if this offends i really mean no harm... i know what it like to be on a forum and have your posts ignored why not try somewhere where your recognised and responded too!

i recently opened a new gaming forum we have been going for a year and have over 45k posts and over 550 members now, it is completely free to join, we have a wide range of sections such as gaming, series section, entertainment, girl n boy sections, ongoing roleplays, anime, a adult section which will be bumped to very soon...each member there is unique and we run a friendly place...

there isnt all that many rules... and we love new people... Were looking for people who adore final fantasy just like i do ^_^ for possible roleplays and general chitchat. Any rpgers are welcomed but were looking for people of all ages to come and join our friendly community.

all i ask if that you check us out... nothing more and if you like what you see then please come and join us...

Also looking for new and experienced moderators.

Tugf Forum

Also currently i removed a lot of inactive staff members so were on the lookout for more people to become moderators, we don't hold age against anyone or the lack of experience. So if you would like to be more to a forum than just a member come join and be active ^_-

i hope to see you there, if not please pass this pm on to someone who might like it.

Kittie Corpse
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Re: Anyone else getting spam in PM?

Yup i as well did...i'm guessing its already known if it made the front page. I'd just delete it.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

I bet if you click on that link with FFXI open they steal your account details!
      75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
      Woodworking 91.9+2
      ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

user warned. please let me know if this continues past this point.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I got one too, just deleted it so I can't tell what time Kitty sent it.

I find it ironic that their forums bans people for advertising their forums on the TUGF forum, yet their own members go out and advertise the TUGF forums on other boards.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

I like how the "Mature" section is restricted to 16 and up....

It appears to be some sort of "General Discussion Forum" not related to FFXI but more toward like the Japanese/Manga Fanboy set and Emo-philes.

Comment

Despite the warning, the PM's continue: Timestamp: 1223CST.

Comment

Yar, same popped up in my PM, 2-01-07, 1:40 AM (this is JST, btw, so essentially around the same time as others). I wonder WTH they're up to >.>...

I call Shenanigans!

Comment

That user is banned now. We'll keep an eye out in case they make a new account, but let us know if you get anything else like this.
                  lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                  X