"No Input File Specified"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Input File Specified"?

Oh my god, I have been frustrated with this site lately.
    When I try to come onto FFXIOnline.com, I get this error "No input file specified". It's been happening for a good few months now. Finally after being able to get on the forum, this being the ONLY place I can go to, I wonder...does anyone else have this problem too?

How did you fix it, even?
    Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
    Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Re: "No Input File Specified"?

are you linking directly to a php page or something? i noticed some funniness with that as well, but if you go directly to the main site http://www.ffxionline.com/ it should be fine

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Yes, I have been going to http://www.ffxionline.com ; it is the main page that I always go to. It just randomly does it and at one point it wouldn't even let me go past the front page giving me that error.

Oh, and this happened post-site upgrade.
      Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
      Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

I, too, have recently gotten errors going to "www.ffxionline.com"

I always use my Bookmark so I know the problem wasn't due to bad syntax. For now, I changed the Bookmark to go directly to the forums page.

I'll try going back to the old method and see if I still get the error. (btw, I noticed that I couldn't connect to Dreams for about a day.)

edit: Just tried the old "www.ffxionline.com" method and it's working again for me. So whatever it was was only temporary.
        They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I am getting the error as well.

I tried deleting the cookies and remaking the mark but i still get "No input file specified."

So right now i am at work and getting the same error.. and i am not saving cookies.

Comment

Working...
          X