Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will PiNG add the gil back to the community?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When will PiNG add the gil back to the community?

go into the control panel, edit user profile. IF you've had a custom title before, you can edit it there. However if you don't (read: all you Junior/Senior/Vetern Members), then it's unlikely this will work for you.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru View Post
      go into the control panel, edit user profile. IF you've had a custom title before, you can edit it there. However if you don't (read: all you Junior/Senior/Vetern Members), then it's unlikely this will work for you.
      Must not work if the only reason you have a title is someone was 'kind' enough to give you one.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Which is why I said "everyone who got a title for themselves." I guess that could've been ambiguous. It probably only works if you paid to change your own title.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I changed my title a few times (and had it changed for me), but I can't do anything with it at the moment. I'm not particularly concerned at the moment, but I'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
            Which is why I said "everyone who got a title for themselves." I guess that could've been ambiguous.
            Yes it was ambiguous, you should be ashamed of yourself.
            //Wishes he could change Taskmage's title right now
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Still don't see where it lets me change, and I did buy my own back when there was gil.

Comment

I dunno then. It lets me change mine; I guess it's one of those undocumented mod perks.
                lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Giving other people titles was the only thing I ever spent my gil on. >_>
                  Hmm. I didn't know you could do this. I had tons of gil saved up and wasn't doing anything with it. And then one day I noticed my title changed. I thought maybe it happened after being here for so long, or hit a certain post count. Interesting.
                  Odude
                  PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                  RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                  SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Gil information is still stored for each user. There has been 2 minor version updates on the original forum engine. Which I'll need to update on this current side. I'm waiting for a final word on how stable it is before adding all the functions back, that's why it's been on hold for a while, and also some personal matters that i had to attend to.

I think some people are confused from Title and Ranking, The title is right UNDER the user name, Only after reaching certain post is anyone allowed to change the title to anything they want. And Ranking is Colorful text that's ABOVE the Avatar. Ranking is not customizable is set whenever you reach certain level of posting.

Comment

I guess it's one of those undocumented mod perks.
                      sshh, yes it is.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                      X