Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove the "Read Receipt" popup from PMs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove the "Read Receipt" popup from PMs.

This has been annoying me for a long while now. No-one really uses the feature, they just click yes, sometimes without even reading it. I can see a few rare occasions where it would be useful, but for the most part I think FFXIO's PM system would be better off witout it. Perhaps you could change it from a popup window to a unchecked by default checkbox, so it would only be used by those who really want to use it.
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: Remove the "Read Receipt" popup from PMs.

I agree on this, no one really seems to know how it works or how annoying it is unless you use PM a lot.

Comment

i use it :O

but then again, i have absolutely NO idea of what it does :O
      WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

lets you know whether someone read your PM or not, so you know if they're blowing you off >.<

if i send someone a PM and they reply without a asking for receipt i'll stop asking them for one. seems polite.
        "From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity."
        @;-Edvard Munch

Comment

Working...
        X