Random smilies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random smilies?

I'm having this problem where about half the time I go to post a reply, the smilies aren't there to the right of the text box, and the ones I manually type in aren't automatically parsed. Is anyone else getting this?
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Re: Random smilies?

Originally posted by Taskmage
    I'm having this problem where about half the time I go to post a reply, the smilies aren't there to the right of the text box, and the ones I manually type in aren't automatically parsed. Is anyone else getting this?
    I've never seen smilies to the right of this input box, unless you're talking about the post icon thingies, in which case they're always below it. To see the smilies that the bored supports I have to click on a link farther down the page in the "Posting Rules" box.

For a while I did get a broken link icon instead of the 'Tongue' image

manually inputted smilies:

Well they worked on preview. Now they might not have been parsed if there was something just before it that the parser though might have been an emoticon.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Oh I think I see what the problem is. Smilies are disabled in the "Ask Square-Enix Questions" forum. I bet all the times this happened I was replying to a thread in there.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
        Oh I think I see what the problem is. Smilies are disabled in the "Ask Square-Enix Questions" forum. I bet all the times this happened I was replying to a thread in there.
        Well that would do it too.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
        X