Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about a Name Change, and an old account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about a Name Change, and an old account.

So, some time ago I created an account (sometime last year or something) named after my character that I thought I was going to stick with. Well, I didn't, so I didn't use the account. Anyway, when I came back here in April, I forgot that I had an old account, so I just made a new one. Good times!

Anyway, I'd kind of like to use the name of my old account. But I suspect that I can't because it currently exists and all that. So my question.

Is it possible to delete an account? I mean, obviously I can't do it (because I've looked), but is there a way to have it deleted? That way I could change my name to that one. Or something.

If not, is there a way to like, merge this account with that one?

Either option works for me. I'm more than happy to spend the forum gil to make the name change, but unless I can go back in time and not make that account, I'm kind of stuck!

Thanks for any and all help, forum folks.
    Last edited by Aelathir; 07-13-2006, 02:23 AM.

Re: Questions about a Name Change, and an old account.

I know Ping can, and believe that Ako can as well. If one of them doesn't see the thread here then I'll pass it on.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Awesome, I really appreciate it. :D

Comment

This is possible for a fee. The fee is you gotta find a Jormy post and praise him and hope he doesn't eat you. (Just Kidding)

In any case, what needs to be done is that you need to PM me from both accounts saying that you want the two accounts merged. However, please indicate which account you want to end up with. Basically all the items of the SOURCE account will be put into the DESTINATION account, and the SOURCE account deleted. So, please tell me which one is source and which one is destination in the PM. Then I will go ahead and merge the two accounts in to one.

Please make sure that you PM me from BOTH accounts so that I know this is an authorized action.
        Signature was intentionally left blank.

Comment

Cool, will do. Thanks, AKosygin.^^

Comment

Working...
          X