This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost: 0, "You do not have enough points for this."

Since I purchased a colored username and bold username, those items show up in the store menu with Cost: 0. I would have guessed that meant once you purchase them, you can change the color or turn bold on and off at will. But when I click on "Buy" for either item, I get the message "You do not have enough points for this."

Does "Cost: 0" mean you're stuck with your original selection ad infinitum? Or does the actual cost just not show up anymore? Or is there some other trigger or something I'm missing?

Just looking for clarification. Thanks.
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Re: Cost: 0, "You do not have enough points for this."

Well I know at least for the color, it's ~700 to change it once you've already bought it, and free to remove.

I dunno though. Maybe that main page is still checking for the original price of the item, even though you have the money to pick one of the sub-options.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Hmmm, didn't know what gil was for before this thread. Checked it out and started killing midi monsters lol. I'm a lvl 6 rdm with a broadsword (although it doesn't seem to help much). If anyone wants to challange me lemmie know!

Comment

I think it still checks for the full price, because I wasn't able to rechange my name color until I had the full however much it cost the first time (1600ish), rather than just the 700-800ish for a rechange.

Comment

Working...
        X