This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A viewer function?

I know that me, and a few others, would like to be able to see what certain combinations of colored username/colored glows would look like, but I can't figure out how to type this or a place where I can do so. Is there an HTML code I could use for this? Or can you incorperate this?
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: A viewer function?

Probably not what you want to hear, but you could open up Photoshop, select your color (I'm pretty sure there's a place you can input your hex codes) and then use the "Layer Style" to create outer glow and then look at it that way, it wouldn't take too long (though probably longer than you'd like) but that's one way to do it.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

The problem with that is I don't have Photoshop, or a hex registry...
      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
      More Sig:

Comment

the glows only work on IE so the rest of us won't see it.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I know that glow only works in IE, but I would still like a way to see what it would look like... nvm I guess. I'll just save up for a title change instead.
          More Sig:

Comment

Well, since I use Firefox I'm glad I didn't buy that yet. XD

I'm just saving up to rebuy a name color change now...

Comment

Working...
            X