Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Things you guys should take care of.

1. Get rid of Ballista Royale forums and make a PvP forum.

2. Combine all the barely used forums into one. Quest and Mission and ect. Maybe include PvP in this.

3. Unsticky History of Vana'diel link. It has to be done. If we can't post links to Windower, why are posting a link to something that ruins awhole lot of the game's merit, especially in a low-level populated messageboard. Furthermore, there is no reason for that site to have extra attention. I'm pretty sure I've expressed why that site being sticked is a bad thing earlier.

Re: 3 Things you guys should take care of.

A PvP forum seems cool^^ Of course I'd never post in it because I'll just be starting FFXI and if I ever fought another player I'd die in seconds =P

Comment

I agree that a PvP forum would be nice.

I don't like the History site either. Gigantic spoiler.

For that matter, a lot of our stickies need to be reevaluated or replaced, particularly old guides and such with largely outdated information.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing the history site lose it's sticky if I don't have to see BRP complain about the website every time somebody even mentions the word "history".
        Last edited by Tirrock; 05-06-2006, 09:11 AM. Reason: Changed wording slightly.
        Generic Info!

Comment

how about you get your "history" site done then we'll talk?

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

The only reason that BRP wants that sticky down is because he doesn't like the website. I think its a great site and deserving of a sticky but that doesn't mean it will stay there. I know people that have went to the website and then decided to play FFXI because the story intrigued them. Also not everyone likes to do quests and missions in FFXI and that site is a good alternative for people like that. No one forces people to click the link and even if they do, that site is quite intimidating with the amount of reading you have to do. So basically it won't be everyones cup of tea.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I would submit that some people don't like camping HNMs, but they don't get abjurations.
              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

The only reason that BRP wants that sticky down is because he doesn't like the website. I think its a great site and deserving of a sticky but that doesn't mean it will stay there. I know people that have went to the website and then decided to play FFXI because the story intrigued them. Also not everyone likes to do quests and missions in FFXI and that site is a good alternative for people like that. No one forces people to click the link and even if they do, that site is quite intimidating with the amount of reading you have to do. So basically it won't be everyones cup of tea.
                Hay Grandma, let me just express the fact I think you shouldn't post in threads I've made because I have the sudden urge to gain myself some warning points. The should NOT be in the fron of the eyes of people new to the game. There is a better way to tell the story. I don't want the site destroyed. It is a fine site, but not something that should be as easy to find as Somepage.com. It spoils almost the whole game, bad enough, only about 10% of it is History.

Oh I will neighboor, if you keep that promise.

Comment

I agree with downsizing lesser-used forums, because there are a LOT of forums here... Aside from that, I'll stay out of the way of the flames.
                  BLM75 RNG65 BRD50 NIN37 RDM37 WHM25 WAR25 BST21 THF7
                  Cooking83
                  Elemental Magic Skill Merits 1/5

Thanks to Kazuki for the awesome sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
                    Hay Grandma, let me just express the fact I think you shouldn't post in threads I've made because I have the sudden urge to gain myself some warning points.
                    Ah well, thats free will. So are you working on a site that will replace that sticky yet not reveal plot points?
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I plan too in a few. I'm very busy in-game at this time.

Anyway, what part of "I don't like you" you do not understand?

Comment

BRP, PM your personal little arguments.

Shall we keep on topic?
                        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Round one, fight!

Comment

Shall we keep on topic?
                            Right, right, a topic about my demands on the site. I'm sorry if I'd be so vain to comment on someone disagreeing. How off-topic.

Comment

This isn't a "demands" forum. This is a "comments and suggestions" forum. If anyone disagrees, especially a moderator, you shouldn't be responding so harshly.

Any more such posts and you will be warned. You've made your suggestions, the administration team will take it into consideration, end of discussion.
                              PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                              Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                              WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                              Currently Playing:
                              FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Working...
                              X