This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread index?

OK am I missing something, or when you are in a thread is there absolutely no link back to the Thread Index of the forum you are in? The only easy access I've seen back to the list of threads is the crumb trail at the top, but it's a pain in the ass to have to scroll all the way back up after you've been reading the bottom of the thread to get back to the index. Makes reading the forum here rather inconvenient.
    72+2 Bonecrafting (Bone Purification, Filing, Protective Spectacles, Boneworker's Apron)
    60+1 Leathercraft (Leather Ensorcellment, Tanning, Tanner's Gloves)
    53 Clothcraft
    60 Woodworking (Lumberjack, Wood Ensorcellment)
    60 Cooking (92+1 Mule)
    58 Alchemy
    40 Fishing (Frog Fishing, 3,704/10,000 MC for Lu Shang)
    15 Smithing
    5 Goldsmithing

Re: Thread index?

I know this doesn't directly address what you're talking about, but on most browsers the Home key will take you to the top of the page. And then the crumb-trail links you mentioned are right there.
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Comment

uploaded pic

BIG ASS ARROW:

Pointing to "Top" so you can go back to top of pages.

tiny arrow:

Press "Go" to go to the index of the thread you are on.

Little bit of advice:

Use the "New Posts" link on the top menu, sends you to an index of all new posts since your last visit and all the posts being created while youre on the site too, abuse it freely, if youre roaming thread indexes, remember not to necro 5 year old topics ._.

Double Post Edited:
      O and also...

Firefox tabbed browsing for the VICTORY!

Using firefox, you just use your wheel-button or middle button on your mouse to open a link on a new tab, what i do is open lots of new tabs, you navigate the tabs easily.

You reply to a thread, and the page reloads as normal on it's tab, just close the tab the same way you opened it, by middle-clicking the tab, its so sexy!

Pic uploaded
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Balfree; 05-05-2006, 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

lol, well balfree really beat me to this one. Yeah, his photo's say it all.. And Firefox is a MAJOR WIN god you can zip through our forums and many threads fast with it.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply, this will make navigating the forum much easier.
          72+2 Bonecrafting (Bone Purification, Filing, Protective Spectacles, Boneworker's Apron)
          60+1 Leathercraft (Leather Ensorcellment, Tanning, Tanner's Gloves)
          53 Clothcraft
          60 Woodworking (Lumberjack, Wood Ensorcellment)
          60 Cooking (92+1 Mule)
          58 Alchemy
          40 Fishing (Frog Fishing, 3,704/10,000 MC for Lu Shang)
          15 Smithing
          5 Goldsmithing

Comment

Working...
          X