X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairly simple question.

Admin(s):

I was recently banned from the forums after a mere 2 post's. Now I can probably guess as to WHY I was kicked (Username was Cumshot and the avatar I used was a bit inapropriate), and for that I'm sorry. I got a little carried away with it. I'm not mad in the slightest bit. However, because the only reason I was given was "You have been warned!" then banned, I was unable to reach the full conclusion as to the "over-all" reason as to why I was banned. Like I stated before, I'm sure my username and avatar had something to do with it but I would like to know if my in-game name has anything to do with it. As I have it listed within my profile as "Cummy", and would like to avoid this problem again. I have been playing Square Enix's "Final Fantasy XI" for well over a year and a half now and have had NO instances where my alias possed any problems with thier ToS. Granted Ive "heard" from various people throughout Ragnarok that I have been reported by angry mother's to the GM's, solely because of my character's name. Each Game Master allegedly stated that "We cannot and will not take action against this player, because it is merely 'Slang'." Now I would unserdtand if I had registered in-game as I did on this forum, for them to discontinue my character. But seeing how this is a fan site that upholds a certain standard to meet the criteria of SE, would the display of my in-game name on my profile, be deemed as "punishable" material?

I ask this now, because I would much rather be ASKED to remove it now, then receive another "You've been warned!" PM and having to re-register with the forum, again. I know the first offense may have been enough for a permenant ban on the spot, but I have since removed the material.

Thank you for your time.

|| 75 Warrior || 75 Black Mage || 75 Bard || 75 Beastmaster || 75 Red Mage ||

Re: Fairly simple question.

moving to the appropriate forum.

Double Post Edited:
    cummy, your guess is correct. Your prior username and avatar were really inappropriate. We try to keep things to PG-13 here.

unfortunately, there are so many warning descriptions we have to choose from/work with. we try to pick something as close to the original offense as possible, but sometimes we can't.
    Last edited by neighbortaru; 09-27-2005, 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I understand ^^ But as for the display of my in-game alias, will that pose any problem's?

|| 75 Warrior || 75 Black Mage || 75 Bard || 75 Beastmaster || 75 Red Mage ||

Comment

i don't think there are any problems with that.

As this is not really a topic discussion, I am going to close the thread. If you wish, can continue to discuss this matter with me via PM.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
        X