This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rpg Faq?

You all are lucky. You can at least kill monsters! I am unable to battle any monsters at all. When I choose battle monster the entire list says "level too low" and I cannot fight anything. I cannot fight anything in the monster arena. Really stumped =/

FAQ doesn't really help there. Searched every RPG menu and still nothing.

edit: Guess I have to post more D:
    Last edited by Taolynn; 07-20-2005, 01:08 AM.

| 75 DRG | 75 MNK | 75 BRD | 37 WAR | 37 NIN | 38 WHM | 37 THF | 60 RNG |
    | 65 SAM | 61 BST | 37 BLM | 46 RDM | 14 BLU | 10 PUP | 10 COR |

Comment

Sorry if I'm not at the right place but I seem not to be able to battle anymore... I have 1 battle that I wasn't able to finish (had to run somewhere IRL) and now it list it as abandonned which is ok...

But when I try to battle a monster it still say "Monster in battle" ? And I cannot challenge anything ? and I cannot change anything in the User CP since every drop down says that I'm in battle... weird

Character is Altalus, WHM of course

Edit: NVM I'm a dummy... I was able ton continue a battle ^_^
      Last edited by Vejiita; 09-12-2005, 07:15 AM.
      Guide to pay your JP POL (Japanese Playonline) account by michaeldue here >>> http://www.ffxi-europe.com/

Kudos to michaeldue !!!

Comment

I'm sorry, this is very off topic but. . .
        Minons of Ping is now angry. Minons of Ping used Final Attack of Death on Boblibob doing 171 damage. Boblibob has died!!
        XD minions of ping rulez allz!

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Yeah so I made a new guy or whatnot.. cant kill one thing. Am I missing something? Can't afford any weapons or anything.

Comment

Are you fighting the lowest level thing? the thunder flan?

PS: YOu have gil, go buy weapons and armor there is def something you can afford.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Saving every single gil for the masamune
              Or I might change my title back to something that doens't make me sound like a tard. Curse u Ping~!
              noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

LOL, he probably was fighting the minions as lvl1 , where are you guys? everyone's over on the irc (LOL, i'm trying to gather people here)

Comment

Working...
                X