Besieged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besieged

So um is it just hades or is every server being attacked by undead/trolls/mamool lv5 at the same time? 360 Ppl currently in the zone and we are getting raped lol.
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Re: Besieged

Yup Remora just lost to the undead swarm, with the other 2 already at the gates waiting for their chance. we only had one General at the start so didn't really have a chance.

Comment

Bahamut has all three. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie
        Bahamut has all three. Good times.
        Damn, wish I was home to help. I'll be getting on in 15min, but I doubt I'll be of any help by time I get there.

Ya know, I realy think they need to make bard songs work on anyone within range in besieged, not just party members, that'd make us alot more useful I think.
        Last edited by Zamphire; 08-21-2006, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Undead retreated!

Double Post Edited:
          Mamool retreated!
          Last edited by Aeolus; 08-21-2006, 02:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

35 minutes prior to the maint, there were Lv.4 Trolls on the way. So that probably gave us 15 minutes to fend them off. I had to leave for work so I have no idea what happened. I'm going to be really unhappy if Lakshmi lost their FIRST Besieged all because everybody was kicked off the server! I've been enjoying that max EXP bonus!

Anybody around to who knew what happened? I know Taskmage was on the way to help keep our streak alive.
            Odude
            PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
            RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
            SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

I am looking forward to being able to participate in these, hopefully soon here when I can get some free time to play.

Comment

Bismarck got blitzed by all 3 last week. We kicked their asses though. :3
                sigpic

Comment

And its over! Got about 1.2k exp cause Im only lv59 but we fended off all 3 of the lv5 attks. Now for a PT :D
                  Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

nice!!!

Comment

Leviathan just got hit with all 3. They attacked with full force started with 4 Generals and the Undead Swarm, lol and they thought they had a chance. 2 Generals and the Mamool Ja, so we sent them packing as well. Last hit with Trolls and 2 Generals remaining. Leviathan beat them all and celebrated with the 2 reaming Generals. Its like this after every maintenance.

Comment

Longest match ever.

And we won too!
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Perhaps this is different across the various servers, but the only group that Besieges that poses any "problems" to Lakshmi has been Undead Swarm. Savages get beat back so fast it's crazy! We've beaten them back in less than 35 minutes with out a single General. But Undead Swarms always kill a General or two, and they're the only ones to have opened the Hall of Binding. (At least to the best of my knowledge.) Trolls are kinda "meh" to be honest with you, but those damn Lamia take is out in droves. (Of course there's the annoying damn Charm to only be Sleepga'd by one of the Elementals floating around.)

How about on other servers? Which group gives you guys the most trouble?
                          Odude
                          PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                          RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                          SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Lakshmi got hit with 4 in a row. Like 15 minutes before maintainence we got attacked by trolls. When maintainence ended they still showed up as attacking, with undead preparing. So for about 15 minutes we mulled around in Al Zahbi wondering wtf was going on when the troll attack actually started again. Managed to fend them off without losing a general, and as expected the undead wave hit just before we finished off trolls. The surprise was that only a couple minutes into the undead fight we got the message that the trolls were on the move AGAIN. Undead swarm to for-ehh-var as usual, taking out two of our four generals, and by the time it ended both mamool and trolls were in advancing status. For some reason mamool came first, followed by a second wave of trolls. Both drawn out battles, but by this time we'd swelled to 650+ people in Al Zahbi, so we managed to repel them without Zazarg or the drk general biting it.

Summary: Four and a half hour, four wave besieged. Lakshmi still undefeated. ^_^
                            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Nazo
                              Yup Remora just lost to the undead swarm, with the other 2 already at the gates waiting for their chance. we only had one General at the start so didn't really have a chance.
                              well the undead invaded about 4 hours prior to maintenance and took 3 generals prisoners, and the mammol jas came shortly after that and took 1 more. we actually had no generals available after the mammol jas retreated, and only 1 general was liberated prior to maintenance. there were nearly 700 peeps waiting for the two armies then, but I had to go to bed after that because I work tonight.

someone told me it took the undead less than 15 minutes to kill that general and get the AC.
                              Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
                              Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Working...
                              X