Just outside Jeuno bazaaring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just outside Jeuno bazaaring

I'm curious. Does every server use Rolanberry Fields as their "just outside Jeuno bazaar" area?

I know why people do it, to avoid Jeuno taxes on high-ticket items. I don't blame them. Does any server use Batallia for this purpose? Sauromugue? Qufim? (I don't know why anyone would use Qufim)

I suppose that we like Rolanberry because it has a big "close to the zone non-aggro area."

Remora uses Rolanberry, what does everyone else use?
    Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
    I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Re: Just outside Jeuno bazaaring

Bahamut uses Rolanberry. I always wondered why Batilia wasn't used, but I just figured it was because Lower Jueno was always the more popular zone of Jueno, and Rolanberry is right off Lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamphire
      Bahamut uses Rolanberry. I always wondered why Batilia wasn't used, but I just figured it was because Lower Jueno was always the more popular zone of Jueno, and Rolanberry is right off Lower.
      I hadn't even thought of that, but that poses a new question: Why is Lower Jeuno the more popular zone of Jeuno? What's wrong with Upper?

I suppose it's because Lower's AH is so close to the Mog House.

Or it could be that everyone secretly wishes they were Bastokan.
      Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggai
        I hadn't even thought of that, but that poses a new question: Why is Lower Jeuno the more popular zone of Jeuno? What's wrong with Upper?

I suppose it's because Lower's AH is so close to the Mog House.

Or it could be that everyone secretly wishes they were Bastokan.
        I've never really understood it either. Maybe just cuz AH is closer like you said, also the RSE, Gobbie Bags, and Tenshodo HQ are here, as well as the only one to have a choco stable right next to signet for easy access when leaving for groups.

Comment

I think it is because Lower Jeuno is in the middle of everything. Like the peanut butter & jelly in a PB&J, whereas port and upper is the bread. And Ru' Lude is the cherry on top. It's just meeting in the middle, so everyone can get to wherever they need to be faster. Upper has closer/cheaper chocobo stables, port has airships, jeuno's AH is nraby MH and the zones to the two areas.
          Originally posted by Ellipses
          Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
          Originally posted by MCLV
          A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
          More Sig:

Comment

Lower Jeuno is the busiest area in Jeuno by far so it makes sense to be right off it. Its also got the largest area for players to stand in so they are spread out and there is less lag I'd imagine than if they were piled ontop of each other.
            75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
            Woodworking 91.9+2
            ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

It's Sauromugue on Titan. Every now and then there will be one or two in Rolanberry, none in Batallia or Qufim.

Comment

Originally posted by jotroge
                It's Sauromugue on Titan. Every now and then there will be one or two in Rolanberry, none in Batallia or Qufim.
                Hmm, didn't expect Sauromugue to be used, there's not a whole lot of room outside the zone where you wont get agro.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamphire
                  Hmm, didn't expect Sauromugue to be used, there's not a whole lot of room outside the zone where you wont get agro.
                  Yeah, I expected Batallia before Sauromugue.

It is good to see that at least one server dares to be different.
                  Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.

Comment

On Quetzalcoatl, the bazaar area is at the Batallia Downs. Most NA players stay in Lower Jenuo, while JP players stay in Ru' Lude Garden.
                    Server: Quetzalcoatl
                    Race: Hume Rank 7
                    75 PLD, 75 SAM, 75 WAR, 75 NIN, 75 MNK, 65 BLU

Comment

It's Batallia on Ifrit. x_x Coming near that gate you always hit some icky lag. Dozens and dozens of lil bazaars.
                      "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

Rolanberry on Valefor.

I assumed the same thing as was stated before - most people in Lower Jeuno so it
                        is only natural bazaars would be set up right outside of there.

Comment

On Leviathan its Batallia. Some of them are useing Qufim but they are selling food and drinks mostly. Rolanberry is where the Summoners are to raise summoning skills.
                          As for myself I have a mule at the outpost of Valkurm to sell food, drinks, potions and ethers.

Comment

Sauromugue is the bazaar-hair-clog on Pandemonium. It does have the little stretch of wall/gate followed by a rather longish path to Port. I've never seen anyone aggroed there.

Comment

rolanberry on ragnarok

to me the best part about lower jeuno is that the juice shop is there, the junk shop is there, the mithra in the hall to sell my junk to is there, and quite close, the equipment npc is there, and .. everyone is there =Pand it took me a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time to get the "exit anywhere" quest done, so lower jeuno was fastest access to all jeuno zones
                              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Working...
                              X