This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't IGE selling WP's?

They could make a shitload of money. I'm getting desperate here. It's so tough getting a WP when you don't really know someone.

Once I set up my character I think I'm going to ebay some WP's :p

Re: Why isn't IGE selling WP's?

because they dont cost much and if you posted on the WP request thread under each servers forum, most people would probably get you one.
    Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
    ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Originally posted by Falconi
      They could make a shitload of money. I'm getting desperate here. It's so tough getting a WP when you don't really know someone.

Once I set up my character I think I'm going to ebay some WP's :p
      This is a good way to get yourself baned hear and maby in game aswell. If I were you I would walk, no run away from that thought very fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni-Ragnarok
        because they dont cost much and if you posted on the WP request thread under each servers forum, most people would probably get you one.
        Please don't spam all the WP Requests forms on each server.

If you must, post on the WP Request forms you want a WP too and after a reasonable time has passed without a responce. For forums reasonable time can be say 4hrs to 2 days. If you don't get a response in that time then bump the Request Forums (Yes they are stickied so they are always at top when people visit that forum section, the bump affects the quickie section were people can pull up new posts).

That should provide you with better luck, but don't try to bump it every second you get. Aside from the Doublepost system kicking in if I recall doubleposts will not bump the message so you have to wait the time till doublepost won't take effect (Which conveniently I think it is 5hrs).

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht

If you must, post on the WP Request forms you want a WP too and after a reasonable time has passed without a responce. For forums reasonable time can be say 4hrs to 2 days. If you don't get a response in that time then bump the Request Forums (Yes they are stickied so they are always at top when people visit that forum section, the bump affects the quickie section were people can pull up new posts).

That should provide you with better luck, but don't try to bump it every second you get. Aside from the Doublepost system kicking in if I recall doubleposts will not bump the message so you have to wait the time till doublepost won't take effect (Which conveniently I think it is 5hrs).
          You quoted the wrong person Macht, Omni wasn't requesting a WP.

And besides, that wasn't the original topic.
          Hacked on 9/9/09
          FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Originally posted by Kadenmire
            This is a good way to get yourself baned hear and maby in game aswell. If I were you I would walk, no run away from that thought very fast.

dude it was a joke. I was merely expressing my depression of waiting for 24 hours and still not be able to play. I already did post post on the sticky thread long ago.

edit: I should have used japanese smilies to make it more clear, guess some people don't know western style smilies anymore :p

Comment

Originally posted by Macht

you misunderstood me ^^ i meant if you want a wp, you can post under the respective servers wp request thread. not every servers wp request thread.
              Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
              ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

I would you want WP to a server that you "don't really know someone" ?
                There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Well I want to play on Ragnarok since I've onced played there, but my character is no more. I've already posted in the Ragnarok Thread but no reply yet. I even posted a summary of my history (look at my reg. date).

Edit: Thanks to the reply from Macht I know now that wait another 24 hours before trying to bump the thread / request.

Comment

WPs are like 2k, why would they bother?
                    SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

i would kindly ask that you don't bump WP requests every 24 hours either wait a several days then ask again.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Ok sure. It's just I've already purchased my content ID, then had to several hours on the patcher and then have to wait several days just to even create the character while I'm already paying. Whoever came up with that at SquareEnix ...oh well you know what I want to say

Comment

You could always create a character over and over again in the hopes of landing on Ragnarock. It might take a while, and you might never end up there (if someone on Rag has the name you want) but it's better than nothing. :/

If you used to play on Ragnarock, are you sure there isn't anyone you know there that could possibly help you out WP-wise?

Comment

He wouldn't get into Ragnarok, the server has been taken out of the rotation due to it's massive population.
                            Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
                            90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

It's been almost 2 years and I don't really know who stills play on this server. I've already tried contacting some former friends, but so far no reply
                              I've tried creating a character over and over again, I did it the last time but now they changed the system, so you have to watch the opening cinematic everytime which is quite annoying.
                              And like Rodin mentioned, the chances off coming to Ragnarok are really slim

Comment

Working...
                              X