Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"buru pen" and "mededgee"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Tripmastermonky
    How hard is it to spell Mee Deggi.....








    crybaby
    Sorry, I have my FFXI spelling 101 classes on Fridays only

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Seymour
      Sorry, I have my FFXI spelling 101 classes on Fridays only
      It's a question of not being a moron. Guess you failed that class.

      SIRRY ROUNDEYE

      Comment


      • #18
        Im not in Requiem and I agree, but only because you act like a total asshat.

        Comment


        • #19
          seyumi is nekama
          Warning level cat face.
          ?:3
          E:
          : 3

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Smasholays
            Im not in Requiem and I agree, but only because you act like a total asshat.
            Don't say that, he spends all his time hunting HNMs and has cursed armor. He's kewler than you.

            SIRRY ROUNDEYE

            Comment


            • #21
              His internet penis is bigger than mine.

              Comment


              • #22
                Im not in Requiem and I agree, but only because you act like a total asshat.

                Pwned.







                Image taken from www.akuadvanced.com, the succesful foreign HNM ls with half the website in Japanese.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Roaddog
                  Image taken from www.akuadvanced.com, the succesful foreign HNM ls with half the website in Japanese.
                  Wallpaper Material
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Roaddog
                    Pwned.







                    Image taken from www.akuadvanced.com, the succesful foreign HNM ls with half the website in Japanese.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Tripmastermonky
                      Don't say that, he spends all his time hunting HNMs and has cursed armor. He's kewler than you.
                      heh, I guess i'm also some 500 pound fat ass who plays nothing but ffxi and has no social life or real life friends what so ever too. You hit that one right on the spot

                      Did you even think that I got all my cursed armor because I actually did something productive while playing ffxi instead of just going around flamming people homosexually for the hell of it? Oh wait that's right. I got full cursed because I'm cooler than everyone else you hit that one perfectly as well.

                      And who are you anyway Smasholays? You probably don't even know 2+ years worth of conflicts to judge who's the ass in this situation. You're either someone who knows these people well or just someone who doesnt even know what's going on.

                      And Road that pic doesnt pwn me. You think I would have posted it up on a public site if I thought it pwned me? there's plenty of other death pics of me if you keep looking. I'm sure you haven't ever died to a HNM in your life youself. Too bad I dont have a pic of you loosing to serket with blm backup (xuande) when the ninja the other day Soloed it 5+ times w/o getting killed once.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Smasholays
                        Wallpaper Material
                        whoa nice icons. what's that, windows XP for kids?
                        DRK75 / THF37 / WAR37 / RDM60 / BLM31 / PLD11

                        ohnoez

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Seymour
                          And who are you anyway Smasholays? You probably don't even know 2+ years worth of conflicts to judge who's the ass in this situation. You're either someone who knows these people well or just someone who doesnt even know what's going on.
                          Because if I'm anything else, that ruins your argument right? Guess again, but I'll keep my anonymity for now.

                          Also Awntawn at least try putting some effort into your insults, at least you edited it to make a little bit of sense.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Pictures don't pwn people, Fafnir's pwn people.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              guys stop ganging up on seymoure before he makes a "why cant we all be friends and back in requiem" thread or some gay shit.
                              Why can't we bring all this back again? -Drew Seymour Price, 53drk

                              WHM 65 | PLD 62 | WAR 47 | MNK 43 | BLM 33 | BST 31 | THF 25 | NIN 25 | RDM 15 | RNG 15

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Smasholays
                                Because if I'm anything else, that ruins your argument right? Guess again, but I'll keep my anonymity for now.

                                Also Awntawn at least try putting some effort into your insults, at least you edited it to make a little bit of sense.
                                well you could just be another Roaddog account for all I know. So as of right now you're just some noob who doesn't know what the hell is going on or who anyone is unless you can say otherwise.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X