If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Can someone PLEASE give me a world pass to Ragnorak? I won't start playing the game until I get in. I've tried making so many new characters, but I never get ragnorak
You realize, there's been a numbef of complains on this board about having new people join Raganarok right? You don't get Raganarok for a reason, it hs too many dammed people. My suggestion is pick another server before you start getting flamed here.
Originally posted by midnilux I hear it's hard to even get a xp spot in raganorok, of course if this is your first MMORPG then I doubt you'd understand the trouble that causes.
I used to play ultima online but there was no xp spots in it.What are they?
Comment