Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kraken Club ... How to get?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kraken Club ... How to get?!

    Does anyone know how that slub is aquired ... It would seem like Kraken dropped it, but I havnt gotten any drops ... ? Help ?
    Tonks

    White Mage, Black Mage, Bard

  • #2
    It is dropped by the "Lord of Onzozo" in the Labyrinth of Onzozo. I think he's a pugil instead of a Squid-thing.

    Comment


    • #3
      thaaaank you ^^ ... Soo, how many needed to kill him, and what lv.?
      Tonks

      White Mage, Black Mage, Bard

      Comment


      • #4
        No, he's actually a manta type.

        Check out Ayako's journal for a pic.



        ~Soniti


        [EDIT]
        It takes more than a few 70's....and the drop rate is below 1% ( so I hear.... )

        Comment


        • #5
          The rarest, best and most wanted weapon in the game. It's so overpowered, they should ban it in PvP. :p
          I really should thank you for it afterall it was your life that taught me the purpose of all life.....Purpose of life, is to end.

          I hate my life.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's the most awesome thing ... I saw a Whm pull of 8 or so WS's in one minute ...

            Soloing anyone? LOL
            Tonks

            White Mage, Black Mage, Bard

            Comment


            • #7
              Exactly how strong is Lord of Onzozo? Could a 66-67 party kill it? Maybe one party of 70's? Or is it more like full alliance of 70's? I'm actually not sure if it is classified as HNM or just a regular NM. As I understand it, he's a 24-hour lottery pop. Can anyone verify or contradict that?

              www.lunariansls.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Lord Of Onzozo...

                -Pops in the same spot every time (pool near dead end @ H-8 I think)

                -Approzimately every 21-24 hours

                -6 to 9 lv70+

                -Kraken Club stats:
                •ÐŽèžž ‚c11 Šu264 Žž?X2-8‰ñ?UŒ‚ Lv63?` All Jobs
                1 Hand Staff / D 11 / Delay 264 / 2-8 attacks per cycle / Lv63

                basically, with the club, you attack like a maniac...
                and if you are dual wielding...fuggedaboutit...
                drop rate is INSANELY low, so don't get your hopes up unless you kill on a regular basis...

                Kynósoura :: 新しい犬星 :: The unfiltered meanderings of djplaeskool

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks^^

                  1-day pop and insanely low drop rate, no wonder you don't see many of them around.

                  www.lunariansls.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I know a certain few people with it :angel:
                    Starv - Ragnarok, Mithra - Thf75 Mnk75 Blu75 War70 Brd57 Nin56 Sam 27 Whm 27. Loads 20+
                    Eternal Calm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      /uses kraken club to smack *orz*

                      4 hits
                      7hits
                      8hits

                      the only thing more powerful and rare than that club is the Ridill

                      1-handed Sword
                      ‚c40 Šu236 Žž?X2-3‰ñ?UŒ‚?@Lv70?` ?íƒVˆÃ?bŽëŽ˜
                      (D40 Delay236 Occassionally attacks 2-3 times LV70 - WAR/THF/DRK/BST/RNG/SAM)

                      Dropped by fafnir and is rare/ex :dead:
                      No Comment

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yap i tried it out yesterday, i got about 100Tp in less then 30seconds and i was singing songs while still swinging that club it's amazing.
                        Ecko-The-Gecko

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X