Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the persons avatar above you

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I give yours a 8.4/10 sorry I have seen it before alot here
    Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

    Merits - 98
    Goldsmith - 85.2

    Comment


    • 10/10 Nice picture too

      Comment


      • pretty cool, dont know what its from though 7/10

        how about the BMW one? (switched back to Tidus)

        Cactuar: Musashi
        Midgardsormr: Murasashi

        Comment


        • Mm, decent. 6.5/10.


          Ne, chasing after it -- chasing after it -- that white wind...
          Ne, I'm falling in passion, I'm falling in love, and I want to spread my wings...
          Ne, taking both the good things and the bad things, and adding everything together
          and dividing by two, and getting along great -- I want to spend my life that way!
          ~Super Drive by Kotani Kinya

          Comment


          • That d00d is giving me a yaoi look. 6/10

            Comment


            • 7.5/10
              Peet
              Hume/Male Mithra
              52thf/25nin 75thf/37nin
              Cactuar Hades
              LS: PhoenixDown/Impact/Arcadia

              Comment


              • 8.7/10 - Original and fun . Now how's my FOmar?

                Kale - SMN(58+) WHM(70+) BLM(20) - Pandemonium
                Fenrir obtained =D
                Sky access, rank 10 Windurst, opo crown ^^

                Comment


                • Luc, now yours is much better, i have to give it a 9.5/10. i used to love megaman ^_^ i had to rate it

                  peet, i give yours an 8/10. dunno why, but it reminds me of cowboy bebop in a way...

                  Cactuar: Musashi
                  Midgardsormr: Murasashi

                  Comment


                  • 5/10 not original. Seen a lot of tidus pics.

                    "Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci

                    Comment


                    • PlaZma: 9.5 of 10. Love the easy to see design, readable name, and background design. My only grip (and it's a rather silly one) is that it's less of an "avatar" per se and more of a smaller version of your sig. But it's a good one, regardless.
                      -patman

                      Take it one day at a time
                      Don't try to hide
                      Take the reins of your life
                      Make a choice

                      Closed Beta #: SEOD-00023

                      Comment


                      • Since I was skipped over I'll rate another...

                        I'd give it a 6.5/10. Nice design and simple, but a bit... maybe sketchy.

                        Kale - SMN(58+) WHM(70+) BLM(20) - Pandemonium
                        Fenrir obtained =D
                        Sky access, rank 10 Windurst, opo crown ^^

                        Comment


                        • PSO r0x0rZ! 9/10 Cuz I'm always a Force.

                          Comment


                          • Very inventive, very stylish, and very well done. But it somewhat misses the entire point of having an avatar, much as Pat said. 8.5/10.

                            I've edited mine a bit. Hopefully this time it'll be rated by someone who appreciates Gravi. ^_^"


                            Ne, chasing after it -- chasing after it -- that white wind...
                            Ne, I'm falling in passion, I'm falling in love, and I want to spread my wings...
                            Ne, taking both the good things and the bad things, and adding everything together
                            and dividing by two, and getting along great -- I want to spend my life that way!
                            ~Super Drive by Kotani Kinya

                            Comment


                            • I don't know who it is but it looks like a Backstreet Boy. 4/10

                              Just kidding it's cool. 7/10
                              Corrigan : Jack-of-all-Trades, Master of None

                              Comment


                              • 8.8/10 O.o...
                                Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

                                Merits - 98
                                Goldsmith - 85.2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X