Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Quiz!

Weekly Quiz 2: RESULTS!!!

Question 1: What spell was the Alchemist in the Feywild bottling when the party first arrived in his shop?
    Reward: 150xp

Question 2: What lame joke did Lord Oran tell when describing his preparations to receive the party?
    Reward: 200xp

Question 3: To the best of your ability, describe the other passengers on board the Yaggerbad Sky House during the party's return trip to the Realm of Existence. (Accuracy and detail determine your final xp reward)
    Reward: 100-250xp

Armando

Cid

Fire

Mezlo

Lyulf

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

MATHAFACKIN WEEKLY QUIZ!!!

1. What is the name of the entity who wrote the letter found in Sinruth's pocket?
      Worth 100xp

2. What is the one weakness of Borden's Watch that the Dwarves are afraid the Goblins may know of and be planning to exploit?
      Worth 150xp

3. What is the name of the name of the pompous mercenary group who stormed out of the Great Hall in a huff after Mezlo and the rest of the party volunteered to take the job of informing the priests at the monastery?
      Worth 250xp

Bonus Question: What is the name of the young Dwarven male of the elder counsel who addressed the gathered mercenaries in the Great Hall?
      Worth ???xp

You must each answer independently of one another and I will only accept your first answer for each question. Precede each of your answers with FINAL ANSWER.

This is not multiple choice, spelling does not count, I will answer no inquiries about these questions and YES... I have given you these answers in the previous session. If you were paying attention closely, you'll know them.

I will award experience once everyone has given their final answers.

Begin!

EDIT: Send all Final Answers in a PM to me... to avoid others copying your answers.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Answers sent. I was actually not drunk enough to forget the end of the last session too!
        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
        Reiko Takahashi
        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Oh goody, another batch of bonus exp for me.
          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
          Name: Drjones
          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Working...
          X