Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your favorite Boss Fight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    I also tried soloing (lulz) the Kupo fight.

    It was fun while it lasted. But SE seriously needs to stop with the pointless annoying crap required to repeat the fight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    You did sacrifice someone. I can't remember if it was Murph or yourself, but I'm certain that I lived through it.

    That fight was indeed fun. I actually have to do it myself soon. I only recently worked up to that fight for my own questline.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    Oh! Let's not forget Shantotto x2 BC at the end of Ascension.

    I even got to sacrifice Yggy and Murphie in the process. I think... can't remember these things at my age. <_<;

    If one day SE stops being stupid and lets me replay BCs I'm going back at lvl 99 and solo both of them even if I have to sacrifice Yggy's first born to win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    Well it makes sense no one would remember that one, recycled Cerby.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mezlo
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    BLACK SHUCK!!!


    Better Than One - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki ...




    wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Better_Than_OneCached - Similar

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    Hmmm....

    Kingdom Hearts 2 was pretty epic, so was 9-ball in AC: Master of of Arena but I'm going to go with one I bet no one hear except my Armando has even heard of much less attempted.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    was it the Shield of Diplomacy Chimera?



    Only other fight I can think of with big stompy things that involve fire is Puppet in Peril.
    Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 01-05-2012, 12:29 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mezlo
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    No not that one. I seem to remember we didnt have too much troubles with that one. This guy was a dragon, or a fire demon... or... geez... it's not coming to me...

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    Was it the fight where you escort Naja while moving through rooms with a Soulflayer as the last enemy? I seem to remember that one because Naja got killed repeatedly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mezlo
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
    I know that it practically seems like the same thing at this point, but I'm pretty sure that you're thinking about ToAU.
    Yup, ToAU, LOL... again, my memory about ffxi, foggy at points... His name was like Hellfire or Darkfire, Hellspit, hmmm...

    Leave a comment:


  • Yellow Mage
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    Originally posted by Mezlo
    in WoTG
    I know that it practically seems like the same thing at this point, but I'm pretty sure that you're thinking about ToAU.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mezlo
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    Originally posted by Takelli View Post
    .... You serious? That was the easist fight in the game, and he was weak as hell compared to the other bosses...
    You knew you'd be getting these, right Yyg?

    ---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

    I'm with Ray on the Alexander fight. Epic... Also, and please forgive my poor memory, I cant believe i forgot this fools name... but in WoTG, there are like 5 different places you can transport, one of them being Nyzul. You work your way through each mission of each of those 5 teleport spots, and then at the end of each you fight a NM. I forgot the bitches name, but tis the one with fire elementals all around. You fight him, and I believe he is of the fire element as well, but if you cast amgic near the ele's you get aggro, then you die. The fight took us for-ev-er t beat. And i hated that F'er. We ended up beating him going NINx4 whm, rdm (all level 75). We beat Alexander the first try, this guy it took us like 10 tries. Man, his name is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember...

    Leave a comment:


  • ShepardG
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    Shadow of the Colossus....


    Any of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandito
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    Ivan Ooze Final Battle from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie game (Sega Genesis version).

    ... What? I was a huge fan of them as a kid. Played it all the way through the end with my best friend in co-op and we kicked his arse - just to witness the most awesome cut scene we've ever seen (at the time).

    Plenty of others but that one popped into my head the quickest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Romyro
    replied
    Re: What was your favorite Boss Fight?

    In no particular order here…and I think I’m dipping into most memorable oppose to favorite (sorry)

    The Underwater Weapon in FFVII
    Fuuuuk that bastard. I think in FFVII there comes a point where you can no longer get the underwater materia (the one that negates the 20:00). So in my first round though the game I passed it up and was restricted to 20 minutes. Eventually I became powerful enough to win (still with difficultly). I was quite proud of myself. Didn’t even know about the underwater material until after the fact.

    Yiazmat in FFXII
    Don’t get me wrong, I hated the thing’s HPs. The fight itself wasn’t the most fun. It was getting the right weapons and creating the perfect Gambits. To the point where I could run in, then watch…maybe make a sandwich.

    Super Contra – That Stage 2 Spider…I think it was stage 2
    It was the Top view that sold me. Totally different than what was used to. THe guy was a bitch to on the hardest setting (which makes sense). And I loved when SNES was in that phase of making things huge and come at the screen (when the spider jumps).

    Secret of Mana – Thanatos
    Don’t know why…just a very memorable fight. Wasn’t even that difficult (if you leveled Lumina). I think it was just someone I was happy to destroy


    There’s more…I’ll think of them

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X