Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAL modding for Wii?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PAL modding for Wii?

    I'm likely not going to do this right away, given Nintendo does like to sneak firmware updates in with major games like Zelda Skyward Sword, but as it turns out I'm going to be importing Last Story, Pandora's Tower and Xenoblade by that time anyway.

    Xenoblade Chronicles actually hits Europe this week, I think.

    I just have no confidence in NoA having actual plans for Wii next year, even if they do bring these games over. They barely had anything this year and there was no reason to have nothing this year. I know 2012 going to be a huge transitional year and we're going to see Wii and DS stuff phased out. All the more reason to do some modding for imports before the Wii U hits, I figure.

    Dunno if we're getting an NA release for Earth Seeker yet, either, but I've not heard of any EU plans either. NoE has been on the ball more than NoA lately, though.

    They really need to replace Reggie, I swear. I used to like the guy but now he's shown himself for the American big corporate tool he his. He just doesn't fit them. Nintendo might be backward because they're generally run by the hippies and nerds that kickstarted the industry back to life in the 80s, but I like that about them. Reggie is like the guy that wears a suit to a rock concert while they're wearing t-shirts and jeans. NoA needs an American t-shirt and jeans kinda guy running the show there.

    Or maybe just get Howard Lincoln back. He was weird, too. He wore bow ties.
Working...
X