Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like the Cold War going downhill: SSX to make a comeback?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Like the Cold War going downhill: SSX to make a comeback?

    Destructoid - Rumor that should be true: Criterion working on new SSX



    While I'm not a big sports gamer, SSX has always held a special place in my heart for its arcade style, character rivalries, trash talk and great sense of speed.

    SSX3 was the best, I love the mountains and snow, so I naturally would like this the most. I'd love to see a follow up on its concepts rather than SSX: On Tour.

    If it follows SSX3, all I can say is "FUCK YES. getting it Day One, even though it will probably induce carpel tunnel all over again."

  • #2
    Re: Like the Cold War going downhill: SSX to make a comeback?

    Only enjoyed SSX Tricky, myself. At some point they wanted you to snowboard your way to the snowboard race and I just gave up.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Like the Cold War going downhill: SSX to make a comeback?

      SSXTricky was an addiction of mine... can't say I might buy another one. I've kinda gotten over any game with the whole: Minor mistake > ruins run for high score > restart > minor mistake > ruins run > restart gameplay... good to see they're bringin it back tho.
      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

      Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

      Comment

      Working...
      X