ffvii on ps3 market/ps one tittles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffvii on ps3 market/ps one tittles

I want to take this time and say, WTF S.E, thank you....

this is related to why the hell does sony release ffvii on ps3 market for download in japan and not every where else?

Re: ffvii on ps3 market/ps one tittles

Originally posted by CS_911 View Post
    I want to take this time and say, WTF S.E, thank you....

this is related to why the hell does sony release ffvii on ps3 market for download in japan and not every where else?
    Isn't FFVII:AC Complete coming out over there pretty soon? I'm gonna go with that being the possible reason.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

honestly, I'm more looking forward to FF9.

Who hasn't played FF7 yet? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
        Nazis. But to fair, they probably haven't played any FF title.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
        ------
        Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
        When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

We shouldn't sterotype about Nazi's and their likely disregard for good gaming.

Comment

I just noticed that it says tittles, almost spit out my water because I saw something else.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I will be very happy the day this releases in america, even though its a 1500 meg download, im going to have to clear some space on my PSP for that one.
              "We ride with kings on mighty steeds across the Devil's plain!" - The D

Ryddia / Nuikoa -- Ragnarok

Comment

They'd better fucking release it here.

I've been trying to get a copy for ages but no one has any and people on Ebay want obscene amounts of cash. I'd like to have the discs and case just to go with my copies of FF 8 9 and origins but oh well.
                sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

you might as well get anthologies and chronicles too if you already have 8 9 and origins
                  "We ride with kings on mighty steeds across the Devil's plain!" - The D

Ryddia / Nuikoa -- Ragnarok

Comment

Final Fantasy VII Square Enix Flag of Japan April 7, 2009

Thats how it reads, with no other flag other than jap, all other games has multiple flags.

I would so go on a rampage if it doesnt come out, and to be honest thats the only ff game i havent played 100% thats y i want it so bad. have 8-12 and have all other ones before it, except 7.

I would buy a ps3 just for that download, swear to god i will.

Also while we are on that topic, it was brought to my attention,

"However, Square Enix president Yōichi Wada has explained that the presentation was intended only for technological demonstration purposes, and an official statement from the company said that they had not announced such a project. Although in the credits of both Advent Children and Crisis Core there is reference to the Final Fantasy VII PS3 testing team.]"

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                      Isn't FFVII:AC Complete coming out over there pretty soon? I'm gonna go with that being the possible reason.
                      It's already out, mine's on the way along with XIII's demo.
                      sigpic
                      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                        honestly, I'm more looking forward to FF9.

Hurrah! FF9 was my favorite. I'm playing it through once again, since the last time I did was around 4 years ago.

Comment

Hey, if I can play it on PSP officially with no troubles then I'd love to get this, FF8, FF9 and Chrono Cross if they ever want to release those as well. Until then, it's custom firmware and popsloader for me. =P

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

No thanks. Already have it on CD!
                            Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                            Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                            Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                            Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                            Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Working...
                            X