Gears of War 2 mystery man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War 2 mystery man

Old, I know, but I finally got around to playing it with a friend of mine. I didn't really follow the plot of the first game, but I was into it this time around, and there's one thing I haven't seen mentioned anywhere on the internets.

Who's the guy standing on the other side of the lake in the cave? I know it's not G-man making a cameo, but nothing in the game mentions anything about it. He's just a shadowy figure, almost looks like he's wearing a vest.

Re: Gears of War 2 mystery man

Marcus Fenix's dad.

Comment

Reasoning?

Comment

none...

I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea what your talking about, but I can only assume it's him.

After the credits of GoW2

I actually didn't see this dude in the suit you speak of, but It made sense that there was a cameo of him, in the game.

Comment

I wasn't sure why we found his voice in the locust palace either, or why the queen was trying to do the exact same thing he was. Marcus made a connection between the two, but it wasn't clear.

Comment

I'm not totally sure about the guy across the lake, but he is right about the cb transmission at the end. I wondered about this as well. If you really wanna go in depth on gears discussion, check out the gears 2 website forums. It's crazy, I mean they have (at the time i read) a 50 page post just about where locusts come from and in that discussion they go into about marus' dad a lil bit.
            Thank you very much to Selphiie for this sig!

Comment

Marcus' father is the locust queen.

Yup. That's right.

Comment

Working...
              X