No announcement yet.

Another Sonic game leaked. I am going to go guess it's the BEST SONIC GAME EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sonic game leaked. I am going to go guess it's the BEST SONIC GAME EVER

Originally posted by ESRB
    Sonic the Hedgehog on the Master System | SEGA of America | Everyone | No Descriptors | Wii
    Sonic the Hedgehog on the Master System! Woo! The title is kinda long, but other than that it sounds great!

Re: Another Sonic game leaked. I am going to go guess it's the BEST SONIC GAME EVER

Originally posted by Feba View Post
    I am going to go guess it's the BEST SONIC GAME EVER
    Aren't they all, Feba, aren't they all . . .
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Re: Another Sonic game leaked. I am going to go guess it's the BEST SONIC GAME EVER

Sorry, I'm over Sonic. There have been too many stinkers and not enough gems.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I think you people missed the actual post.

Comment

I think the respect for the franchise in general is now so low people wouldn't even care to play a Master System version of Sonic, or even a Genesis one.

Really, the only way to save Sonic is probably letting Nintendo make the Sonic game for Sega. Otherwise, only thing Sonic-related that has my interest is the Sonic Chronicles by Bioware. And its because its a Bioware game on DS more than because its Sonic

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
            Really, the only way to save Sonic is probably letting Nintendo make the Sonic game for Sega.
            After SSBB, Super Paper Mario, Wario Shake, NSMB, etc., I would fully support this.

Comment

Just a VC port of the original game?

I could ask this of any Sonic game, but why would anyone want that?
              PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
              Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
              WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
              Currently Playing:
              FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

I still resent that spikey, blue bastard for convincing me to buy a Dreamcast...

Sonic Adventure stills rox mah sox though. o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Audioma View Post
                  I still worship that spikey, blue bastard for convincing me to buy a Dreamcast...
                  Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                    Fixed.
                    Rofl. Fix approved. (reluctantly)

Comment

Speaking of the VC, it really sucks that they have Sonic 3. As opposed to Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Sonic 3 is like 1/3 of Sonic 3 & Knuckles. And $8 for that is such a rip-off. Couple of weeks back Gamestop was having a clearance sale (nabbed Odin Sphere for $20!) and they had the Sonic Mega Collection for $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                        Speaking of the VC, it really sucks that they have Sonic 3. As opposed to Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Sonic 3 is like 1/3 of Sonic 3 & Knuckles. And $8 for that is such a rip-off. Couple of weeks back Gamestop was having a clearance sale (nabbed Odin Sphere for $20!) and they had the Sonic Mega Collection for $10.
                        This is the case with a lot of VC games; you'll find them far cheaper on disc-based collections. It's good to have the option, but VC is still too expensive to me and I'd rather be able to upscale the games to 1080p if they're available for PSone or PS2 in collection form.
                        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                        Currently Playing:
                        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Working...
                        X