What games are you going to play next week? June 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What games are you going to play next week? June 16

Instead of doing what I normally (if inconsistently) do and asking what games you HAVE played, I decided to change it up a bit and ask what games you're GOING to play.

Personally:

Okami (Hopefully going to beat this)
    MGS (yes, the PSX game. Hopefully going to beat this). Also have MGS2 and 3, and then to go back through them (get Otacon's ending, and such)
    Blast Works (Still need to finish the Campaign and Arcade mode. Especially Arcade, to unlock rRootage)

Re: What games are you going to play next week? June 16

GTA IV and XI, possibly some Masquerade (yep only got it because it was cheap at Steam) if I have time.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I want to finish up The World Ends with You this week and maybe play a little Ninja Gaiden II before Final Fantasy Tactics A2 comes out on the 26th.

Comment

Still working on Persona 3 FES, which is quite possibly one of the best RPGs I've ever played, hands down. I'm near the end of the original storyline and I've tried the final boss, but I've decided to hop back to a previous save file and max out my characters since the final form is a bit tricky.

Comment

XI of course and MGS4/MGSO. I haven't even opened Ninja Gaiden II and don't know when I'll have time to get to it. Summer is usually so busy that my gaming slows tremendously. Couple that with a few other issues irl, and I just don't have the time.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

FFXI. Also, I will finally finish Mega Man ZX: Advent in Expert Mode. Goddamn it's hard.

Comment

FFXI

Spore (finally)

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

I doubt I'll be playing any games but FFXI this week. I'm going to be a bit busy.

Comment

ffxi

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                  Spore (finally)
                  oooOOOOooooOOOOO I so want to play this. It might be my end of school year without dying present to me.
                  sigpic
                  Signature courtesy of Selphiie the Enchantress

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post

Spore (finally)

REEEEEEALLY!!???

It's coming finally!!??

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

EDIT:

eticket.......you are an EVIL EVIL EVIL MAN!!! ><

Spore finally evolves to retail Sept 7, 2008 - Joystiq

/FUME!
                    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 06-16-2008, 02:39 PM. Reason: eticket109 gave me false hope!
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Final Fantasy has been contending with my competitive favorites: Forza 2, Halo 3, CoD 4 and GTA IV. It's obvious I'm playing on the 360 , so my urge to hop on over to these games worsens when I'm pelted with invites during peak Live hours..

So, I'll definitely be trying for a rank or two in CoD 4 for the next few nights :D

Comment

Well technically it's just the Creature Creator, but it is officially out this week. >.>

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Gonna start my 2nd playthrough of MGS4 while I skill up some more in MGO.
                          PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                          Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                          WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                          Currently Playing:
                          FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Pai Pai Master View Post
                            Gonna start my 2nd playthrough of MGS4
                            Already a second time? Why not come back to it a little bit later?

Comment

I'm playing Crisis Core on Hard Mode.

That was the worst decision I ever made. 10 hours in, I realized that this mode was Bat-Shit Insane. Enemies have anywhere from 2-5 times the HP, twice the strength and twice the defense.

Couple that with me wanting to get 100% on the Missions before I beat it. *sigh*

100% on Hard Mode isn't going to be happening till I'm at least 80 (currently lvl 40).

I still haven't beat Monster Hunter Portable 2. And I still haven't beat Patapon. I love how there are no new games in the summer. Gives me an excuse to beat the ones I have.
                              The Tao of Ren
                              FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                              Originally posted by Kaeko
                              As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X