Buying Wii Fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Wii Fit?

Simple enough question. It seems like a big enough hit elsewhere, but I haven't seen a peep out of it here on FFXIO.
    Yes, I bought it!
    11.11%
    Yes, I'm going to buy it
    38.89%
    I'll buy it when I get a Wii.
    11.11%
    No, I'm not going to buy it, (if you have a wii)
    11.11%
    No, I'm not going to buy it (if you don't have a wii)
    27.78%

Re: Buying Wii Fit?

Yep I'll buy it but probably won't use it. With 2 grandbabies here, they'd be bugging the bejeebers out of me while I was. LOL Once they move out, then I might give it a swing. I'll need it by then too since being stuck in the house taking care of them has really put a damper on my routine. I bought a treadmill (well one was bought for me lol) but I can't use it when they are up and I can't use it when they are sleeping. The only time I can get away with it is if they aren't home which isn't often. LOL
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I'd give it a shot. But honestly, I just prefer to go the gym.

Comment

TGM, that's why they make sedatives.

Murphie, I can understand that. Some of us don't like gyms, or wouldn't go to one if we had a membership, but different strokes.

Personally I don't really care too much about it too much, but mom wants it, and it looks fun enough.

Comment

I know someone who has one, I wasn't impressed...
          Didn't really enjoy it either, it was more annoying and frustrating than it was fun.
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I go to the gym, and this doesn't look that fun to me.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Working...
            X