Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3

Hello All,

I looked, and I didn't see any specifically Halo 3 thread. So, I made one. I thought people could post their XBOX LIVE IDs and lvs and whatnot. Send me a friend request!

Thanks,

Evion

ID: Cloudsnuts
    Highest Level: 40 (Team Slayer)
    Current Server: Asura
    Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
    Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
    Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
    Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
    Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Re: Halo 3

I will when I get back stateside ^^
    RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
    sigpic

Comment

Shuurai

Highest Skill 39 (Team Slayer)

@_ @ can't seem to get that Overkill in Lone Wolves. I don't know how many times I've come close now and gotten robbed of it at the last second. Also there are a lot of bugs/cheaters that need to be fixed > . <;;

Like people beating me down from full shields instantly... wtf? Last time I checked you needed two beats to kill (1 to drop shields, another to kill)
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Yeah, they started that new cheating crap almost a month ago. I think most of the time its prolly internet connection and no fault to either party. As for your Overkill, I have more fun trying to get shotgun, sword, and splatter sprees. I'll send you a PM tonight. Also, I'm more like a lv 45+, but I play with my friends daily
        Current Server: Asura
        Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
        Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
        Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
        Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
        Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Awesome ^^b

I can take being beaten, but lately I've had such a poor streak idk wtf is going on. Emptying full mags into people, only to see them get away (when I would have died -.- ' I studied the replays too, it really was BS...) and people getting away with shit in general that would have gotten me killed
          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
          X