Goddamn it. I want this so badly but it's going to cost money.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What PictoChat should've been
Collapse
X
-
Re: What PictoChat should've been
Homebrew DS caught my attention recently, but for Quake. The possibility of being able to frag on the go is so incredibly awesome that I'm actually not sure why I haven't made a thread here asking about it.
-
Re: What PictoChat should've been
Wow. Do want.
Where to get?Originally posted by ArmandoNo one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.Originally posted by ArmandoNintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.Originally posted by TaskmageGOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA
REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG
GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES
THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO ITMatthew 16:15Originally posted by TaskmageHowever much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
Comment
-
Re: What PictoChat should've been
The best I can do for now is point you to the FAQ of the Colors! site. http://colors.brombra.net/faq.php
Quake on the go, you say? Relevant to my interests.
Comment
-


Comment