Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those looking for a great game! ~Free starting equips and money from me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those looking for a great game! ~Free starting equips and money from me!

As some know I play maple story. I have been playing since beta and was my second MAJOR mmorpg (Diablo 2 and such don't count)

I have been playing FFXI since U.S. release as well so both games I like a lot.

I want more people here to experience the thrill of maple story. They have about 800 maple story videos on youtube at the moment and would love for you to research the game and watch a lot of cool fun videos on the game.

If anyone here decided to play then please join the windia server. If you do, I will give you a free guild to join, many many mesos (Depending on how much you plan on playing it. If you play it a lot I will even give up to 250,000 mesos).

If you start maple story AS A SERIOUS PLAYER and play on WINDIA you will recieve the following:

1. A free guild.
    2. Many mesos(I am rich as hell.)
    3. I will teach you the most valuable character builds and ways of mapling.
    4. Introduce you to some nice and cool people.
    5. A great new game to play.

I would love for people to start playing on these boards.

Thanks for the read, Takiri.
    Nagasaki - Odin - 75 Puppetmaster

Re: To those looking for a great game! ~Free starting equips and money from me!

. . . Is such a declaration even allowed on this site?
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

No idea, I just see it as an invitation to be given things and not learn to do for yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Nuriko View Post
        No idea, I just see it as an invitation to be given things and not learn to do for yourself...
        '

A lot of people will not start games unless they have some sort of help or something because they find to boring in troublesome. This is the answer I came up with.

Comment

. . . Is such a declaration even allowed on this site?
          I don't see why not, he's a fairly established member, and he's not spamming the place up or trying to con people.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
            I don't see why not, he's a fairly established member, and he's not spamming the place up or trying to con people.
            Why thank you

Comment

There is already a thread for MapleStory though. This could have gone there.

Although judging from the posts in that thread, it's pretty clear that most folks aren't interested. I know I'm not.

Comment

I hate Maple Story more then I hate E.T for the Atari. Sorry.

Comment

I like my video games to have a plot. When I tried Maple Story, I couldn't find one, no matter how hard I looked.

RDM 75/WHM 38/BLM 37/DRK 37/NIN 37/PLD 37 -- Cooking 96.7+1
                  Image by Askannyi
                  LoneGamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by LoneGamer View Post
                    I like my video games to have a plot. When I tried Maple Story, I couldn't find one, no matter how hard I looked.
                    Point taken. The one plot in life of mapling is.... as the newbies say... "z0m9 plzzz tr@1n m3h!!!!11!1"

Comment

Originally posted by Guren View Post
                      '
                      A lot of people will not start games unless they have some sort of help or something because they find to boring in troublesome. This is the answer I came up with.
                      Then they should question why they want to play games, the whole idea is for a challenge and to acheive a goal, thats what makes it fun.

Comment

I like to stab people in the face on video games.

Can you do that in Maple Story?
                        In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                        And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                        Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                        Yeah, It’s true.
                        It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

No, you can't. You can however make retarded faces while killing pigs with ginormus eyes, all with crappy sprites and animations.

Comment

I thought the sprites weren't that bad. It got an ok music too.
                            The grinding can get boring tho, but that's the same with every game.
                            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
                              I thought the sprites weren't that bad. It got an ok music too.
                              The grinding can get boring tho, but that's the same with every game.
                              Very much agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X